Citizens Assistant Branch ManagerLocation Barrington, Rhode Island Req. Number212984 Category Branch Manager, Management, Branch Positions, Sales, Retail Banking, Consumer Banking Full/Part Time F Shift 1st Shift
- Drives sales through service: Build and promote branch identity, drive sales and promote overall ownership and accountability for improving customer service and branch success
- Manage a High Performing Team: Show accountability by taking ownership of the business and willingness to make customer-focused decisions when needed
- Empower your colleagues and lead by example: Support multiple branch locations, inspire ownership among your teams and be an active player-coach.
- Utilizing digital technologies and applications to drive business results.
- Ensure our customers are extremely satisfied with every interaction – make it memorable and the best part of their day
- Coach and Develop to Drive Results: Assist colleagues in achieving their developmental goals and career aspirations
- Bring a positive energy and confidence to Citizens every day.
- 2 or more years of sales management experience in Retail or Branch Banking environment
- Proven ability to coach and develop to drive sales results and operational excellence in a high volume branch environment.
- Successful record of driving an exceptional customer experience validated through customer satisfaction surveys.
- Strong financial and business acumen including experience interpreting reports to drive productivity.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple responsibilities prioritize and delegate while delivering results.
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to build customer base by approaching and establishing dialogue with customers.
- Maintain an active role through partnerships with community and civic organizations
- Ability to work all branch operating hours, as needed, including weekends and some evenings.
- Ability to travel, as needed, to required trainings and/or other branch locations
- Successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining an unique identifier from the NMLS
- High School degree or equivalent required
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Leading by example
- Team Leadership
- Customer service
- Risk acumen
- Retail banking
- Consultative selling
- Cross selling
- Front office customer management
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, colleague or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, genetic characteristic, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, family status/parenthood, victim of domestic violence, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.