Analyst – Financial Institutions Corporate & Investment Banking
Req. Number: 224916
Full/Part Time: F
Shift: 1st Shift
Citizens Corporate & Investment Banking team is seeking an Analyst in Atlanta, GA to supportthe rapidly growing Financial Institutions Group during an exciting period of expansion. The Analyst will play a critical role on deal teams and special projects and will have the opportunity to interact directly with bankers, senior management, product partners and client management teams.
- Coordinate with Managing Directors, Directors, Vice Presidents, and Associates to develop new business ideas, pitch strategies and transaction financing scenarios to help corporate clients achieve their financial and strategic objectives
- Perform a broad variety of financial analysis
- Conduct in-depth company and industry research
- Review financial models and other client information to identify key trends and present conclusions for discussion purposes
- Analyze client-level revenue opportunities on an ongoing basis to assess risk-reward tradeoffs and facilitate decisions regarding capital commitments and other client engagements
- Prepare pitch materials for client meetings
- Assist with special projects such as preparing discussion materials for internal client planning sessions
- Ability to function as part of a flat organization, manage several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of multiple teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to express ideas in a persuasive, organized, and articulate manner
- Ability to follow-up independently and consistently and play the critical role as the project manager on most assignments
- Demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis with a solid understanding or willingness to master financial statement analysis, financial modeling and company or industry analysis
- Self-starting team player who can think strategically and excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, challenging work environment
- High degree of maturity and integrity with a positive and hardworking attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Full command of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with related financial services software is a plus
- Previous Corporate Banking experience is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Master's Degree is a plus
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more.View Benefits
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Citizens is committed to ensuring that all interested candidates can successfully participate in our recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability or require a reasonable accommodation, please see our Job Seeker Help policy.