Student Internship Programs
Citizens Bank internship programs give you the chance to work on a variety of impactful business assignments that will test your skills and use your academic knowledge to match your interests to a legitimate career. All of our Early Career Development Programs have internship opportunities available as well. For many of our successful interns, these opportunities often lead to full-time job offers.
Maximize your impact.
Internship opportunities are available in the following programs and/or business areas:
- Capital Markets
- Commercial Banking, including Portfolio Management, Treasury Solutions, and Global Markets
- Consumer Banking, including Marketing, Consumer Strategy, Distribution, Digital Banking and Digital Investment Solutions
- Corporate Finance, including Finance, Accounting, and Treasury
- Human Resources
- Internal Audit
- Risk Management, including Credit Risk and Analytics
- Technology, including Software Engineering, Digital Development, Cybersecurity, Enterprise Data and IT Risk
Internship Program Benefits
- Intern Orientation — 1 day orientation in Johnston, RI or Boston, MA (depending on your program) which includes organizational info as well as networking and development activities
- Dedicated community service activities with your peers
- Summer Leadership Speaker Series — multiple opportunities to learn from our senior leaders about key business areas and strategic initiatives of the bank
- Intern Development & Networking Day — a career development session, a Q&A panel with our Early Career Development Program alumni, networking with executives of the bank and an intern BBQ
- Program specific project work and mentorship
- Social activities with your peers throughout the summer
How to Apply:
Program Internships will post on our careers site each fall with additional internship opportunities that will post in the spring, based on business need. Click here to explore available internships or sign up below to be alerted when job opportunities become available.